Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Hello again! | Lakefield, MN Photographer

Hello out there in Blog-land!

Needless to say it has been a while, make that too long, since my last Blog post! I guess life just gets busy, and I have sure been busy since the last time I posted...

Starting with the beginning of this year I have been shooting everything from Newborns to Weddings and everything in between. My clients are truly the best out there and have been keeping me busy by referring their friends and family, and I sure do appreciate it!

Here is a little taste of what I've been up to the first part of 2013...


Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug


Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug






Just a little snippit from a few of the sessions each month. This summer has been crazy busy, and I'm loving every minute of it.  I've got a few more weddings coming up, along with Watch Me Grow-ers, Families, and Kiddos on the books as well. I can't wait to share them all with you, and I'm going to TRY and be more diligent about updating my blog after each session!

Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin