Wednesday, August 14, 2013

A Perfect Match | Southwest Minnesota Wedding Photographer

I was ecstatic when I received a message from Jen asking if I would be her and Mark's wedding photographer. I have known Jen since college days, and couldn't wait to reconnect. What a better time than wedding time!

So, this past weekend, the hubby, daughter and I loaded up the vehicle and drove up to Hutchinson. We arrived at Jen's parents home on the lake, and let me tell you, what a beautiful wedding location! Mother Nature had been threatening us with some rain showers and also some HOT weather, but decided to spare us with both, Jen and Mark had an absolutely gorgeous day.

Here are just a couple of my favorite shots from the day:

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug


Thank you once again, Jen and Mark, for asking me to photograph your special day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin