Saturday, October 13, 2012

Freemire/Jorgensen | Family Photographer | Heron Lake, MN


I recently got the opportunity to photograph some old friends and their family.  I've known Jenni and her brother Chad since I was just a little girl myself, so when they wanted me to take family photos I jumped at the chance.

Jenni's mom, Deb and her husband, Roy have amazing property with some great locations for portraits.  I think this has to be one of my favorite locations I've done thus far.  Before the scheduled session, Jenni and I also scouted out some awesome props to use.

The session was on an awesome fall evening, which was also the perfect weather for the boys to play in the leaves.
We got some great shots, and I had a ton of fun working with this loving family.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin