Sunday, July 8, 2012

BFF's & Babies | Albert Lea, MN Photographer

As a photographer, when a BFF tells you she's pregnant a million and one photo ideas race through your head, as a friend you squeal and scream with excitement and maybe shed a tear or two. 

When Megan told me she was expecting all of the above happened. I couldn't wait to meet this precious little one and get her in from of my lens! I had to wait 3 whole months, but it was well worth it with the results we got :)  At the beginning of the session Megan told me Myra wasn't real fond of cameras. Well let's face it, I really like proving Megan wrong, look at the smiles and sweet faces we got! We didn't have any tears in our photos....maybe prior to the session, but not during! Myra loves her Auntie :)


Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Can't wait for the next session, Myra!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin