Friday, July 6, 2012

Back to Rochester | Newborn Photographer | Southwest Minnesota

Rochester, Minnesota is probably my favorite place I've lived thus far. It is also where I purchased  my first home with my husband, and where I had my daughter. I also met some wonderful people while I lived there, through my job and via other friends. I have been a Massage Therapist going on 10 years. (Wow that's a long time when you type it out!) I met some of my favorite people through massage! 

Jill is one of those people. She was an awesome client who I hated to leave, but, driving 2.5 hours to give a massage every other week just wasn't in the cards. So when she contacted me and told me she would love it if I'd take her newborn photos I was uber excited!!!

Jordan was wonderful to work with. He was ready when I arrived, and watched as I set everything up. He didn't want to sleep right away, but after a little coaxing he decided to give in. However when he did wake up, he decided he was NOT leaving Mommy's arms. So we rolled with the punches and improvised. I think we came out with some great results.


Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Thank you so much, Jill, for inviting me into your home!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin