Thursday, May 31, 2012

Dodging Raindrops | Child Photographer | Mankato, MN

When Logan's mom sent me an email to set up Logan's 9 month session I couldn't believe the time had come so fast! We both could swear we just got done with his newborn session last week! 

We chatted about what Logan would wear and I instantly had an idea. Logan's mom is always willing to do any crazy thing I come up with, so I knew this was going to be fun. When I woke the morning of Logan's session it was overcast, cool and quite windy. The outdoor location we were planning on was surrounded by trees so I was hoping that would protect us from most of the wind gusts. It did start to sprinkle upon our arrival, but did stop so we could get in some great shots of Logan, and also Logan & Daddy! 

Even though the conditions may not have been perfect, and we had to dodge a few raindrops, Logan's session turned out fantastically well. He is such a happy little man with a great smile! I can't believe his Mom and I were discussing ideas for his 12 month session when he graduates from the Watch Me Grow program! Slow down Logan, you're growing too fast!

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin