Saturday, November 5, 2011

Cenzano Family - Windom, MN Family Photographer -

Introducing our Contest Winners!

Not too long ago I had a referral contest on my Facebook page, and the Cenzano's were the winners. What a wonderful family to have won the contest. Not only are the 2 boys completely adorable, but this family was so much fun to work with. Mom had some great ideas of her own and was willing to let me try anything I had up my sleeve. It was a brisk morning for the outdoor family shoot, so everyone had their smiles ready so we could head back to the studio to finish up with some portraits of the boys, and the grand finale Big Brother K couldn't wait for.....the cake smash!

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin