Friday, October 7, 2011

Keep it in the Family

When I was asked by my Sister-in-law to take her family pictures I was both excited and, admittedly, a little nervous. I mean I strive for great photos with every session, but this was FAMILY, so I was extra critical of myself and wanted to make sure I got the perfect shot. THE ONE.

It was a chilly Sunday morning, and we met at the in-laws farm. Once we got the kids rounded up, and shoes on their feet we were ready. She had already scoped out a few places she wanted to try, so we loaded up in the golf cart (6 of us on a golf cart mind you) and were off to our destinations. We made a few stops around the farm, had quite a few laughs, and even had a couple animals that wanted to be included in the portraits as well.

All in all it turned out to be a beautiful morning for their session, and we got some great smiles out of all of them. It could have had something to do with the bag of jellybeans I had stashed in my camera bag, I guess we'll never know :)

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin