Wednesday, July 20, 2011

(Lakefield, MN Photographer) - Brooke's Senior Session

I'm sorry it took so long to post these...it has been crazy busy, and can I say crazy HOT, here the past few weeks! We had fabulous weather for these pictures, and Brooke was willing to do anything that came into my head...crazy or not :)  She even willingly climbed into the freezing water and swatted bugs for me to get some great shots! Here are a few for you to drool over. She is gorgeous.

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Thanks again Brooke, I can't wait to do Part 2!
Keep checking back for those photos!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin