Friday, July 8, 2011

Lakefield Photographer - Senior Session

I can't tell you how excited I am to shoot this Senior session tomorrow. Well, maybe I'm a little sad as well. You see, I have known Brooke since she was just a wee little kiddo. She, and her younger sister Jordan, would come and stay with my parents and me for a week over summer break, and we would have a glorious time. Going to the pool, playing dress up, 'doing' their hair, and going to the fair. I can hardly believe that little girl is now going to be graduating High School in a few short months! So I must say, I was completely honored when Brooke asked me to take her Senior pictures, and that's where the excitement comes in! I can hardly wait to get started, and I promise to share some sneak peeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin